- Temporarily orthosis: Used for certain time after injury or operation.
- Permanent orthosis: Used for ever when there is muscle weakness, paralysis or deformity cannot be corrected.
- Static orthosis does not allow movement.
- Dynamic orthosis allows movement.
- Ankle Foot Orthosis – (plastic or conventional metal) These can be supplied to help control or stabilize the ankle and foot. For example, for controlling foot drop or stabilizing an osteoarthritic ankle.
- Knee Ankle Foot Orthosis – (plastic or conventional metal) These are used to help control or stabilize the knee, ankle, and foot.
- Knee braces – There are various types to help control the knee joint.
- Stockings – These are used to help control swelling, help improve circulation and help prevent ulcers and Deep Vein Thrombosis.
Tailored to your specific shape and skin color, this low-profile option can be customized to include your freckles, veins, and even hair—making it as realistic as possible.